Saturday, May 14, 2011

100 Greatest Movie Villains - Part 1 (#100-81)


100 - Biff Tannen

PORTRAYED BY:
Thomas F. Wilson

AS SEEN IN:
Back to the Future (1985)
Back to the Future Part II (1989)
Back to the Future Part III (1990)

Why don't you make like a tree... and get out of here?



99 - Darth Maul

PORTRAYED BY:
Ray Park

AS SEEN IN:
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge. 



98 - The Candyman

PORTRAYED BY:
Tony Todd

AS SEEN IN:
Candyman (1992)

They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?



97 - Ozymandias

PORTRAYED BY:
Matthew Goode

AS SEEN IN:
Watchmen (2009)

 We can do so much more.   We can save this world... with the right leadership. 



96 - The Predator

PORTRAYED BY:
Kevin Peter Hall

AS SEEN IN:
Predator (1987)

...The jungle... it just came alive and took him.



95 - Johnny Lawrence

PORTRAYED BY:
William Zabka

AS SEEN IN:
The Karate Kid (1984)

You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you, little twerp? No, you had to push it. Well, now you're gonna pay! 



94 - Commodus

PORTRAYED BY:
Joaquin Phoenix

AS SEEN IN:
Gladiator (2000)

They tell me your son squealed like a girl when they nailed him to the cross. And your wife... moaned like a whore when they ravaged her again and again... and again. 




93 - Woo-Jin Lee

PORTRAYED BY:
Ji-tae Yu

AS SEEN IN:
Oldboy (2003)

I'm going to kill every woman you love until you die. You're notorious for not protecting your women. 




92 - Oogie Boogie

PORTRAYED BY:
Ken Page

AS SEEN IN:
The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)

 I am the shadow on the moon at night / Filling your dreams to the brim with fright. 



91 - Stansfield

PORTRAYED BY:
Gary Oldman

AS SEEN IN:
Léon: The Professional (1994)

It's when you start to become really afraid of death that you learn to appreciate life. Do you like life, sweetheart? ... That's good, because I take no pleasure in taking life if it's from a person who doesn't care about it. 



90 - Elle Driver

PORTRAYED BY:
Daryl Hannah

AS SEEN IN:

That's right. I killed your master. And now I'm gonna kill you too, with your own sword, no less, which in the very immediate future, will become... my sword. 



89 - Tony Camonte

PORTRAYED BY:
Paul Muni

AS SEEN IN:
Scarface: The Shame of a Nation (1932)

And this is it. That's how I got the south side for you, and that's how I'm gonna get the north side for you. It's a typewriter. I'm gonna write my name all over this town with it, in big letters! 



88 - John Doe

PORTRAYED BY:
Kevin Spacey

AS SEEN IN:
Se7en (1995)

What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed... forever.



87 - Captain Vidal

PORTRAYED BY:
Sergi López

AS SEEN IN:
Pan's Labyrinth (2006)

You'd do better to tell us everything. But to make sure it happens, I brought along a few tools. Just things you pick up along the way. At first I won't be able to trust you, but after I use this, you'll own up to a few things. When we get to these we'll have developed a... how can I put this? A closer bond, much like brothers. You'll see. And when we get to this one, I'll believe anything you tell me. 



86 - R'as Al Ghul

PORTRAYED BY:
Liam Neeson

AS SEEN IN:
Batman Begins (2005)

Death does not wait for you to be ready! Death is not considerate, or fair! And make no mistake: here, you face Death. 



85 - Dr. Otto Octavius

PORTRAYED BY:
Alfred Molina

AS SEEN IN:
Spider-Man 2 (2004)

I want you to find your friend Spider-Man. Tell him to meet me at the Westside Tower at 3 o'clock. Find him. Or I'll peel the flesh off her bones... 




84 - Patrick Bateman

PORTRAYED BY:
Christian Bale

AS SEEN IN:

I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane? 



83 - Michael Myers

PORTRAYED BY:
Various

AS SEEN IN:
Halloween (1978)
Halloween II (1981)

I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil. 




82 - Catwoman (Selina Kyle)

PORTRAYED BY:
Michelle Pfeiffer

AS SEEN IN:
Batman Returns (1992)

As I was saying, I'm a woman and can't be taken for granted. Life's a bitch, now so am I.



81 - Stuntman Mike

PORTRAYED BY:
Kurt Russell

AS SEEN IN:
Grindhouse: Death Proof (2007)

Hey, Pam, remember when I said this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is a hundred percent death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment